Is it really the end of the year, already?
It’s hard to believe it went so fast!
Let’s review what we’ve accomplished since this blog launched in August, shall we?
Because, of course, we’ve had so much fun, and time always flies when you’re having fun, right?
Did a couple of really fun, really great interviews. If you missed them the first time around, really, you MUST check them out:
- An Interview with Mason-Dixon Knitting, Part 1
- An Interview with Mason-Dixon Knitting, Part 2
- An Interview with Franklin Habit
I made a habit of announcing upcoming books … which means I had to (gasp) LOOK at every single one of them which was torture, you know, but since it’s for YOU, it was worth it.
- New and Upcoming Books, December 2008
- New and Upcoming Books, October 2008
- Upcoming Knitting Books, September 2008
Had my first contest
Reviews. Lots of Reviews!
And, oh yes, there were a few book reviews weren’t there? Here’s the archive so far, in alphabetical order.
- Review: Alterknits Felt
- Review: Boutique Knits
- Review: Cables Volume 1: The Basics
- Review: Casual, Elegant Knits
- Review: Classic Elite Knits
- Review: Color Style
- Review: Continuous Cables
- Review: Custom Knits
- Review: Elements of Style
- Review: A Fine Fleece
- Review: Free-Range Knitter
- Review: Handknit Holidays
- Review: Inspired Cable Knits
- Review: Inspired Fair Isle Knits
- Review: Inspired to Knit
- Review: It Itches
- Review: KnitKnit
- Review: Knit So Fine
- Review: Knitted Jackets
- Review: Knitted Lace of Estonia
- Review: The Knitter’s Book of Finishing Techniques
- Review: The Knitter’s Handy book of Sweater Patterns
- Review: Knitting Around
- Review: Knitting Art
- Review: Knitting Classic Style
- Review: Knitting Socks with Handpainted Yarn
- Review: Last-Minute Knitted Gifts
- Review: Mason-Dixon Knitting
- Review: Mason-Dixon Knitting: Outside the Lines
- Review: Strip & Knit with Style
- Review: Sweater 101
- Review: Teach Yourself Visually Knitting Design
- Review: Traditional Knitted Lace Shawls
- Review: Vogue Knitting